Terms and conditions
Nature’s Way for Kids (“NWFK”) is committed to providing a high-quality professional service. To enable the smooth-running of all activities that we have to offer, please find a summary of our terms and conditions that we have in place.
The information below is for guideline purposes only and a full version of our terms and conditions can be downloaded by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. We will ask you to read and accept these at the time of booking.
1. Right to cancel
- Following our confirmation of a party or off-site workshop, we ask deposit of £50, £75 or £100 (as specified in the order form, dependent event price) within 7 days.
- If this is not received, we will make the date and time available for another booking.
- You have a right to cancel your booking for 7 days after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- More than 30 days before the event, you may cancel the event although we will retain the deposit and reserve the right to charge for any costs that might be incurred, for eg the booking of a venue.
- 14-30 days before the event, if you cancel we will ask for 50% payment plus any incurred charges.
- Less than 14 days prior to the event, we will ask you to pay the total price of the party in full.
- To reserve a child’s place at on-site workshop, we request that the price is paid in full. Until then, the booking is not confirmed and NWFK reserves the right to offer the place to another child.
- All pricing will be detailed in your order form. This quote will be valid for 30 days, after which NWFK are entitled to make alterations if required.
- Petrol costs are applicable if events are held more than 25 miles from NWFK head office, of which we will make you aware when booking.
- If changes are made to event bookings, such as the number of attendees, activities or location required, NWFK reserve the right to amend the total price due.
- The deposit received to secure the booking will be deducted from the final invoice.
3. Payment terms
- Payment must be made in full within 14 days of the invoice date.
- If you dispute any invoice terms, you must do so in writing before the payment due date otherwise you must pay the full amount without dispute.
- If payment is not made when requested, NWFK are entitled to postpone or delay the ordering for, or planning of an event until settlement.
4. Provision of services
- NWFK will provide the services as specified in the contract, with due care, skill and diligence.
- We will ensure that all staff are interviewed to ensure suitability, are CRB checked and we follow recommended guidelines for supervising children, with regard to adult:child ratios.
- Where you are providing the event location, we ask that this is made available if required for our review to ensure that it is suitable.
- Please ensure that all children are dressed appropriately for outdoor, sometimes muddy, activities. Whilst NWFK provides some protective items, we do not accept any responsibility to personal clothing damaged during the activities.
5. Safety and security of children attending events
- We ask the a vital information form is completed for a child attending an activity day, to highlight any allergies or medical conditions that we might need to be aware of.
- For our parties and workshops, we will ask for emergency contact details, permission for photography to be taken and any special needs for eg allergies, medical.
- For any changes to party attendees, we ask that we are made aware no less than 24 hours before and you advise NWFK of any special needs or requirements.
- Any child attending an event under the age of 4 needs to be fully supervised at any NWFK event by a carer / parent.
- NWFK provides one adult for every six children at all events. For parties, we ask that you have one supervising adults in addition to this. For workshops or activity days where children are between the ages of 4-5, the adult: child ratio will be 1:5.
- When agreeing to our terms and conditions, you allow us to use any photo’s or images from an event for marketing purposes, if it does not compromise the safety and security of the children involved. To request otherwise, please contact us in writing at email@example.com.
- At least one member of staff from NWFK will be first aid trained in line with FSE guidelines and will carry out basic first aid if required. Emergency contact will be made to a carer / parent if felt necessary by NWFK.
- For events taking place on school grounds, safety precautions and child supervision will be the responsibility of the school and the authorised school representative.
- NWFK will carry out risk assessments on all locations where our events are held and advise all supervising adults and children attending where necessary.
8. Data protection
- NWFK will handle all data received in relation to you or children attending activities in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- NWFK will only use date provided to complete the services that you have requested or to inform you of any relevant information that might be of interest. We will not disclose any information to a third party, unless legally obliged.
9. Insurance and liability
- NWFK is fully covered with Public Liability Insurance.
- Nothing in the terms and conditions limits or excludes NWFK’s liability due to negligence.
- NWFK shall not be liable for failure to perform obligations due to situation out of our control eg severe weather conditions, fire, flood etc.